We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You can check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- we care about keeping your personal data and all submitted to us information safe and secure,
- we have never and will never sell your personal information to third parties.
- the law says it is fine to use it,,
- it doesn't break the rights you have.
The whole content on this website is accessible without registering as a user and without submitting any information to us. However, when you decide to send us an email you provide us some information yourself (for example your email adress). When you send us an email with a request we assume that you reasonably expect us to use your personal information in order to send you answer to your question, so we have a valid reason to use your personal information in this case.
We may also process your personal data on the basis of your consent. In certain cases, if you withdraw your consent, we may have a legitimate legal basis for the continued processing some of your data (for example: we can process some of your data which you have provided to us in order to receive from us 3D visualizations and VAT invoice - processing is necessary for the completion of a contract, to comply with the law or for possible future defence of legal claims).
We make an effort to protect all of the information which you include within an email.
Your personal data will be processed by us as long as it will be necessary for the completion of a contract, and also later - before the expiry of the period of limitation for possible actions arising from the contract and in connection with the obligatory five-year period of archiving.
For the purposes of system security some of the information is stored automatically. When you visit our website, web servers (on which our website is hosted) temporarily store:
- the date of your visit,
- the pages visited on our site,
- the type of the device, browser and operating system that you use when browsing our site,
- IP adress.
This information is stored until it is automatically deleted, usually after one/two month.
This data may be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- to evaluate our website's security and stability,
- to identify potential misuse or improper access to our website (any kinds of attacks, etc.),
- for further administrative purposes.
It is in our legitimate interest to collect data for the purposes listed above. The legal basis for this type of data processing is Art. 6(1)(f) the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As a rule, we do not use the collected data for the purposes of personally identifying you. However, we do reserve the right to do so in the event that this becomes necessary to investigate potential misuse or improper access to our webpages.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides the following rights connected with processing your personal information:
1. the right of access your personal information,
2. the right to rectification of your personal information,
3. the right to erasure your personal information ('right to be forgotten'),
4. the right to restrict processing of your personal information,
5. the right to object to the processing of your personal data,
6. the right to data portability,
7. the right to making complaint to the data protection commissioner,
8. the right to withdraw your previously given consent for processing your personal information.
We entrust the processing of personal data only to proven and trusted entities providing services related to the processing of personal data. Entities which can process such data:
– entities authorized to collect your personal data on the basis of relevant legal provisions,
- entities (the so-called 'processors') which are processing your personal information on our behalf, on the basis of concluded agreement relating to entrusting the processing personal data.
Our website and mailbox are hosted by H88 S.A. within data centre located in European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA). All the data is kept in systems which prevent from accidental destruction and unauthorized access.
We do our best to treat your personal information as confidential and keep it protected. We have introduced suitable physical measures, electronic means, internal company policies and procedures to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of personal data which we process.
If, despite the measures we have taken, there will be a serious breach of your data, you will be told. Additionaly, we will report certain types of serious personal data breaches to the competent authorities within 72 hours of becoming aware of it, where feasible.
The data controller (within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) of this website is EXE-lab Sławomir Jałoszyński, Eligiów 28, 98-338 Sulmierzyce, Poland, VAT-ID: PL508-003-81-99, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, our website is designed so that you can browse our pages without receiving cookies.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored at the end device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit a website.